I tried the question in the other forum and I get this answer:

"Hello dirigaray,

I will admit to not being an expert on the AdWords API, and in the
absence of other responses I'd like to send you to the AdWords API
Forum, which you will find at the link below.

The forum is similar to this one, but focuses entirely on API related
questions. You'll note that it is on a different 'platform' than the
AdWords forum, so navigation will be a bit different.

AdWords API Forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api";

So? Where I can get a better answer??

Thanks!