I am trying to create a tool that helps people find websites to place
site-targeted ads on via managed placement.  Say, for example, that I
have a URL "http://site.com"; that I know for a fact has AdSense on
it.  How can I, using the API, get any kind of information about what
would happen if they advertised there?

Can I get estimated cost, estimated traffic, estimated impressions, or
any kind of information for that matter, about what would happen if
people placed a managed placement ad on site.com?

I spent a while browsing through the API docs and this forum and
couldn't find anything about this.

Thanks so much,
Mike