Here are some recent additions to our Discover v200909 series of blog posts,
articles, and documentation updates.

Asynchronous requests with the BulkMutateJobService
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2009/10/asynchronous-requests-with.html
"You can now delegate complex tasks via the AdWords API! v2009 introduced a
unified interface across all services for performing changes: the mutate
method. This unification allowed us to develop the BulkMutateJobService,
where you can provide a list of mutate operations to be performed for a
number of different services, by scheduling a job which gets executed
asynchronously. Much like the v13 ReportService, you can then poll for the
job status, and once you get back the signal that it's been completed, you
can ask for the results."

Getting ideas with TargetingIdeaService
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2009/11/discover-v2009-getting-ideas-with.html
As we announced recently, KeywordToolService and SiteSuggestionService were
among the services deprecated to make way for their v2009 successors. In
designing their new replacement, we sought to create a unified experience
similar to our other v2009 services. The new TargetingIdeaService combines
queries for both keywords and placements into one service with a common
method to retrieve TargetingIdeas. In this blog post, we will discuss
querying the new service for ideas to aid you in shaping your campaign and
how you would go about migrating from v13.

Per-Call Migration Guide
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/callguide.html
A lot has changed between AdWords API v13 and v200909. To help you better
understand what's changed, this per-call migration guide provides
side-by-side Python client library code snippets for common tasks.