Hi Martin,
my experience is that around 15.000-18.000 elements (campaigns/
adgroups/ads/keywords) can be uploaded daily, then you get the
DB_OPERATION exception and you have to wait for another 24 hours. I
didn't run the API for more than 24 hours before so this seems like
the daily limit.

Regards,
  Ales

On Nov 17, 6:10 pm, "martinusapiklie...@centrum.sk"