Hello
 i user adwords4r v13 in my system. follow is my code

    adwords = AdWords::API.new(AdWords::AdWordsCredentials.new(creds))
    report_name = '%s-keyword-report-%s' %
[google_account.account_id,stat_date]
    job = AdWords::DefinedReportJob.new
    job.selectedReportType = 'Keyword'
    job.aggregationTypes = 'Daily'
    job.name = report_name
    job.selectedColumns = %w{Campaign AdGroup AdGroupId Keyword
KeywordId KeywordStatus KeywordTypeDisplay    AdWordsType
AveragePosition Impressions Clicks MaximumCPC CPC CPM CTR Cost
QualityScore KeywordDestUrlDisplay}

i want know how to setting paramter it can filter the no imps and no
clicks keyword data.