Hi

I am trying to get the .NET examples going with the sandbox. I've
rebuild the solution and editted the App,config to turn on debugging,
but as soon as I run an example the application crashes with an
unhandled exception in com.google.api.adwords.lib.AuthTokenException:
login failed ...... the remote server returned an error (403)
forbidden.

App.Config
~~~~~~~~
    <add key="LogPath" value="C:\Logs\"/>
    <add key="LogToConsole" value="true"/>
    <add key="LogToFile" value="false"/>
    <add key="MaskCredentials" value="false"/>

First of all, is there any way to see what is being sent in the SOAP
headers? I was hoping it would come out on the console, but I get
nothing.

Secondly, I've checked and doublechecked my credentials for accessing
the sandbox, is there someone who can check the credentials I am using
are correct?

Cheers

Mike