Thanks Eric for your prompt reply.

Is there anyway to link a managed account to 2 or more MCC at "API
Access only" without "unlink and re-link"?

Andy Doan
iConvex, Inc.
Find information about our services at  www.iconvex.com

w  (714) 515-6620  |  F (800) 360-2841 |   a...@iconvex.com 17060 San
Mateo St. Unit J.  Fountain Valley, CA 92708