when i am trying to hit a page which has Web service I am getting an
error called "Types 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeader' and
'GoogleCampaignServiceV2009.SoapHeader' both use the XML type name,
'SoapHeader', from namespace 'https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/
cm/v200909'. Use XML attributes to specify a unique XML name and/or
namespace for the type."When i am trying to create an object for the
Campaign Service am getting this error.GoogleCampaignServiceV2009 is
the added Reference file name of Google Adwords called Campaign
service.Totally i stucked with this error .Please help me to sort out
the issue