Hello,
While developing our client for the v2009 API I have been doing some
error condition tests.
I have noticed that the 'operations' and 'units' headers come back
even when requests fail.

Some times this looks like its properly calculated. e.g. If the error
is in a mutate call which adds keywords then the 'operations' matches
the number of keyword objects which had the error, and the units is 15
per operation. So when I submit a mutate to add 5 keywords but 2 are
missing match types, then it says that 30 units were used.

But some times it looks completely random. e.g. I submit a mutate call
which deletes 3 keywords each with the same invalid adgroup id, then
the error is INTERNAL ERROR and I get different values for
'operations' and 'units'. Once was 22/330, another was 14/210. So 15
units per operataion, but operation count is just crud.

So my main question is:
- Are the quota 'units' reported in the header of a SOAP::Fault
actually charged to our account?

And if so, what about the buggy looking situations as shown in my
second example?