Every day I run a process to get my API usage.  This returned 0 for 4
days, from November 25th through November 28th, and with smaller than
normal numbers on the 24th and 29th.  So far today it seems to be
tracking normally again.  I have double-checked that all of my
processes that actually use API points have been running steadily, and
even checked the AdWords "change history" to confirm that things have
been working as expected.  So I am puzzled as to why the usage reports
0 for those days.  I thought it might have to do with the fact that I
hadn't upgraded to v2009, but I just ran a test with the v2009
InfoService and got the same results.  Is there any way for me to
figure out what happened?