Hi Tim,

When creating the new DTO you only need to set the required fields and
the fields you want to change.  Any fields not included in the request
(set as null) will be left unchanged.  For example, to pause an ad you
only need the following operation:

 <v20:operations>
    <v20:operator>SET</v20:operator>
    <v20:operand>