I'm getting a TargetError trying to set the Network Targeting settings
for a new Campaign. It seems to indicate that I have a duplicate, but
I'm sending distinct values. Any thoughts? Here's my code:

NetworkTarget google = new NetworkTarget();
google.setNetworkCoverageType(NetworkCoverageType.GOOGLE_SEARCH);

NetworkTarget search = new NetworkTarget();
search.setNetworkCoverageType(NetworkCoverageType.SEARCH_NETWORK);

NetworkTarget content = new NetworkTarget();
content.setNetworkCoverageType(NetworkCoverageType.CONTENT_NETWORK);

NetworkTarget contextual = new NetworkTarget();
contextual.setNetworkCoverageType
(NetworkCoverageType.CONTENT_CONTEXTUAL);

networkTarget.setTargets(new NetworkTarget[] { google, search,
content, contextual });

Receiving the error:
[TargetError.MULTIPLE_OCCURRENCES_OF_SAME_TARGET @ operations
[0].operand.targets[0]