I would like to get GLOBAL_MONTHLY_SEARCHES data for a keyword_text.
Is that the correct body for this request?

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<get xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/o/v200909";>
<selector><searchParameters
xsi:type="RelatedToKeywordSearchParameter"><keywords>
<ns1:text>keyword_text</ns1:text>
<ns1:matchType>EXACT</ns1:matchType>
</keywords>
</searchParameters>
<ideaType>KEYWORD</ideaType>
<requestType>STATS</requestType><requestedAttributeTypes>KEYWORD</
requestedAttributeTypes><requestedAttributeTypes>GLOBAL_MONTHLY_SEARCHES</
requestedAttributeTypes><paging><ns1:startIndex>0</
ns1:startIndex><ns1:numberResults>10</ns1:numberResults>
</paging>
</selector>
</get>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>

Should sandbox respond with 12 (for each month) dummy LongAttribute
numbers ?
Why then the paging is needed?

I'm confused because in responses I'm getting from sandbox, the number
of results actually corresponds to a numberResults defined.

Thanks,
Michal