Hello Eric,
I am trying to use Perl TargetingIdeaService (in your v200909 API) to
retrieve keyword suggestions or variations for a seed keyword. There
is no sample perl code at
(http://code.google.com/p/adwords-api-perl-samples/source/browse/#svn/
trunk/src/v200906%3Fstate%3Dclosed)
that shows how to use searchParameters for the TargetingIdeaService. I
looked at corresponding PHP, Ruby samples and tried something
equivalent in Perl but that throws a soap exception.
I got the following error message - "Message part searchParameters was
not recognized".
I tried so many different combinations with no success.
Could you please help?

Thanks.
Suraiya