Hi Dave,

The first point is that you shouldn't post your authToken in public
forum, as it can be used to access your account.  These tokens
normally expire after two weeks, but if you want to revoke it sooner
you need to change the password on your account.

As for the error, it is caused by invalid XML being sent.  In your
case the XML prefix "soap" is undefined when it is used in
<soap:Header>.  You've defined the prefix as "SOAP-ENV" and used it
correctly in the body, and need to use the same prefix in the header.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team