I'm trying to develop a small app using the API but when I try to run
it I always come across the following error:
"Not agreed to latest AdWords Api terms and conditions."

I've logged in with my MCC account to check if there was any alert on
the new Terms & Conditions but there's nothing. I've also checked the
same on all the clients and I see now option to agree with the T&S.

Has anybody had the same problem and was able to solve it? I'd
appreciate any insight on the problem.

Thanks in advance