Hi there!

I'm new to the Adwords API but I'm trying to get related keywords (as
well as the monthly search volume) for german language , searches from
Austria.

I'm using your basic code mixed with snippets found at the Adwords API
Forum.

When I run the code I do only get english results...Do you find my
mistake?

#######################

<?php

error_reporting(E_STRICT | E_ALL);
$path = dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../src';
set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $path);
require_once 'Google/Api/Ads/AdWords/Lib/AdWordsUser.php';
try {
 $user = new AdWordsUser();

                        // Log SOAP XML request and response.
                        $user->LogDefaults();

                        $keywordService = $user-
>GetTargetingIdeaService();

                        $keyword = new Keyword();
                        $keyword->text = "auto";
                        $keyword->matchType = "BROAD";

                        $languageService= new LanguageTarget();
                        $languageService->languageCode='de';
                        $languageService->TargetType='de';

                        $countryService= new
CountryTargetSearchParameter();
                        $countryService->countryTargets='AT';

                        $keyword_array = array($keyword);
                        $relatedToKeywordSearchParameter = new
RelatedToKeywordSearchParameter($keyword_array, $languageService,
$countryService);

                        $targetingIdeaSelector = new
TargetingIdeaSelector();
                        $targetingIdeaSelector->searchParameters =
array(

$relatedToKeywordSearchParameter
                        );

                        $targetingIdeaSelector->ideaType = 'KEYWORD';
                        $targetingIdeaSelector->requestType = 'IDEAS';

                        $targetingIdeaSelector-
>requestedAttributeTypes=array
( 'KEYWORD','GLOBAL_MONTHLY_SEARCHES' );
                        $targetingIdeaSelector->paging = new
Paging(0,5);

                        $page = $keywordService-
>get($targetingIdeaSelector);