Hi Pedro,

Unfortunately I can't get into detail about the exact limits around
requests per minute or similar rate limits, but you should be able to
make many more requests than two per minute.  Are there other scripts
or programs that could be access the account at the same time?  Do you
have the requestId from one of these failed requests?

Thanks,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team