Hi,

I am working on converting the API from V13 to V2009. I have question in using
CampaignCriterionService.

In V13, it only allows SET
-- If I want to add some new Criterion, i need to call SET(all my previous
Criterions + New Criterions).
-- If I want to remove some Criterion, I need to call SET (all my previous
Criterions excluding DeletedCriterion)

Now in V2009, how should I do? Seems SET does not work. If I use ADD for some
new Criterion, other Criterions will not be removed from google server, right?

thanks
VJ