Hi,

The PENDING status means the job has not started.  This could happen
for two reasons:

1) The job hasn't received all of the defined parts yet (the parts
received is less than the numRequestParts field).
2) There are jobs ahead of it in the queue that are PROCESSING or
PENDING (only one job can be processing at a time per AdWords
account).

Best,
- Eric