Hi John,

Our current policy is not to expose these limits, but we understand
the burden this places on your development and we'd be glad to further
discuss the issue with you offline.  The best course of action would
be to contact your AdWords Account Representative and they can forward
your request on to the relevant parties.

Best,
- Eric