Hi.

I've been having problems using the AdGroupCriterionService and the
BulkMutateJobService.  I get the same error when I attempt to run a
series of mutate operations.

I'm using C# and the error I'm seeing is
"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on
a send." and

"Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established
connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.:

With the stack trace referring to the attempt to write to an
SSLStream.

I've tried sending an AuthToken along with my requests, but it does
not work.  My operations work against the sandbox, it's only when
trying to use the production urls I see a problem.

Am I missing something in my configuration?   It looks like it's
something around authentication.  I am getting the occasional
authentication exception, but I think that may be due to too many
attempts within 5 mins -- I'm unclear
on what the limit is .. I just know it goes away after about that
long.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sidd