Hi,
When you have reached your campaign limit and try to add a new
campaign with status=PAUSED in the v200909 API you get an internal
error returned. Soap below is from production.
Mainly just letting you know, if the campaign we add does not have a
status of paused we get the correct TOO_MANY_CAMPAIGNS_PER_ACCOUNT
error message.

One question:
Do paused campaigns count towards the maximum number allowed? I know
deleted ones do not.

Thanks