Hi Raju,

The operator is named "REMOVE", not "DELETE".  However, for campaigns
you can't use this operator.  Instead you must update the status of
the campaign to DELETED using the SET operator.

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/CampaignService.Campaign.html#status

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team