Hi David,

I talked to the maintainer of the AdWords API .NET client library, and
his recommendation was not to copy files from the library into your
project, but rather add the client library project to your solution
and reference it in your web application.  This should avoid some of
the problems you are running in to.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team