Hi Eric,

thank you for your quick reply!

Unfortunately I think your summary is not precise. I checked it -
using the example from my last post with your idea "excluding the
BROAD version" doesn't work the way the Google Keyword Tool does.

The stemmed version does a better job in my case. Is there a way to
use wildcards or a way to stem words using the AdWords API? (I mean
not only using the BROAD/EXACT/PHRASE version of the stop-keyword)

Best regards,
Dian