Hi,

Did anyone get wrong results from the report service for March 12,
2010 (or any other date for that matter)?

Currently the following is happening for reports for March 12, 2010
(regardless of the requested time frame) and only for one customerId:

We're scheduling a DefinedReportJob to retrieve daily cost,
impression, etc data. While the data was actually OK after collecting
it between the 13th and 15th (returning the exact same cost), starting
on the 16th the data for the 12th suddenly started to get out of
control. Cost data is still increasing for the 12th and has now
reached about 5 times the amount originally returned. The Adwords UI
still shows the same number we got until the 15th, but when we call
the service we seem to get those weird numbers.

Turns out we got 4 additional rows on the 16th and 3 on the 17th (for
the 12th). The data for all those rows look really suspicious too: The
all have a very high number of impressions, no clicks and a fairly
high cost. The company is not running any campaigns that involves cost
per impression and out of the over 600,000 rows returned over the past
6 months for that customer only the 7 rows added in during the last 2
days showed these characteristics...

It seems something is wrong with the service since the UI and the
service return different results. We're running the reports against
API v200909.

Any ideas?
Volker

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?