Ok thanks.

Another question please...

Do you know if there is a way in v2009 to obtain the same information
returned by the v13 getAdditionalToConsider() and getMoreSpecific()
methods of the com.google.api.adwords.v13.KeywordVariations object?

That's the object that is returned when calling the v13
KeywordToolService.getKeywordVariations() method.
I'm trying to figure out if there is an AttributeType I can pass in
the selector that will get me what I need to extract the
additionalToConsider and the moreSpecific values.

Thanks.

Matt

On Mar 19, 2:59 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The v13 KeywordToolService and v2009 TargetingIdeaService are based
> off of different backends, and they are not expected to return the
> same data or return it in the same order.
>
> Best,
> - Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team
>
> On Mar 19, 2:01 am, Matthew McGinty <mcgin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I used to use v13 KeywordToolService to call getKeywordsFromSite()
> > which gave me an *ordered* list of keyword groups.
>
> > Now I'm migrating to v2009 Java client library.
>
> > I have found that using the v2009 NGRAM_GROUP tells me the name of the
> > group a given keyword belongs to. So I could perhaps loop over all the
> > keywords returned and collect all the NGRAM_GROUPs into a list (to try
> > to mimick what the v13 was giving me).
>
> > But what is the ordering? Are v2009 keyword results given in the same
> > order as the v13
> > results (with v13 "The groups are ordered by decreasing relevance to
> > the
> > site") ?
>
> > Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> > Matt