Interested in this as well ... from what I've experienced so far, any
time a service experiences an error it throws it and does not complete
any mutation ... maybe a parameter needs to be passed in to the mutate
operation?

Would like to be pointed to some more documentation on this topic if
possible

Pete

On Mar 23, 5:25 am, quaylar <che...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I just read this in the migration-guide for 2009:
>
> "mutate performs addition, modification and deletion on the items, via
> the operator property and the list of operands. It can return a
> partially successful result set, so make sure your code can handle a
> return list with both successful and failed items."
>
> Does this mean, that _every_ mutate operation of every service will
> process all operations it is able to, and fail on the ones it is not?
> How do i recognize which ones failed? If i add campaigns, the
> resultset contains all the added campaigns, am i supposed to check
> which ones are missing in the returned result-set?
>
> Or are mutate-jobs atomic operations - all successful or all fail?
> Would be glad if anybody could shed some light on this...
>
> cheers,
>
> --qu

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.