CampaignService takes an array of CampaignOperation's for mutation.

You iterate over your campaigns, create a new CampaignOperation for
each one, add each CampaignOperation to the CampaignOperation array.
This one array of CampaignOperation's gets passed to mutate.  In a
single call all campaigns are operated on.

Pete

On Mar 23, 12:47 pm, BeeGeez <brianpgra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but you've shown that I can only store a single Campaign with
> each CampaignOperation, What I need to do is loop through the entire
> CampaignSelector to change the status (pausing some and unpausing
> others) of each Campaign then update these.  However, I will end up
> creating a new operation each time and end up update only a single
> Campaign.  Can the operation operand be a list of Campaign instead of
> just one?
>
> On Mar 23, 9:28 am, "Pete Lavetsky (AdWords API Guru)"
>
> <pete.lavet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CampaignOperation operation = new CampaignOperation();
> > operation.setOperand(campaign);
> > operation.setOperator(Operator.SET);
>
> > CampaignOperation[] operations = new CampaignOperation[] {operation};
>
> > As I'm sure you can see, CampaignOperation[] is an array that may take
> > multiple operations ... therefore you can iterate over your campaigns,
> > creating an operation for each one, and then making one call to the
> > campaign service.
>
> > Pete
>
> > On Mar 23, 12:07 pm, BeeGeez <brianpgra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > This example only updates a single campaign.  I need to update a list
> > > of campaigns.  Is there a different example?  I don't want to have to
> > > resort to updating one campaign at a time as shown in the example you
> > > have provided...this will really slow things down since I used to be
> > > able to pause/unpause a large group of campaigns with a single API
> > > call.

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.