Hello adwords team,
I have two questions.

1. I am working on getting all campaigns.
I need to get networktype.
For this I used Campaign service where I am getting network type as
ALL but actually it should be of GOOGLE_SEARCH

then I saw one of your reply for one question and
I used CampaignTargetService.
Here I am getting
[88] => NetworkTargetList Object
                (
                    [targets] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => NetworkTarget Object
                                (
                                    [networkCoverageType] =>
CONTENT_CONTEXTUAL
                                    [TargetType] => NetworkTarget
                                    [_parameterMap:private] => Array
                                        (
                                            [Target.Type] =>
TargetType
                                        )

                                )

                            [1] => NetworkTarget Object
                                (
                                    [networkCoverageType] =>
GOOGLE_SEARCH
                                    [TargetType] => NetworkTarget
                                    [_parameterMap:private] => Array
                                        (
                                            [Target.Type] =>
TargetType
                                        )

                                )

                            [2] => NetworkTarget Object
                                (
                                    [networkCoverageType] =>
SEARCH_NETWORK
                                    [TargetType] => NetworkTarget
                                    [_parameterMap:private] => Array
                                        (
                                            [Target.Type] =>
TargetType
                                        )

                                )

                        )

                    [campaignId] => 46466421
                    [TargetListType] => NetworkTargetList
                    [_parameterMap:private] => Array
                        (
                            [TargetList.Type] => TargetListType
                        )

                )

If you see It is also giving three values means "ALL"
But It is of GOOGLE_SEARCH type.

2. One more thing is I am getting 35-40 campaign ids results for a
given single campaign ID. Which don't exist in my adwords account.

Please help me in this.

Thanks,
Raj

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?