hi,

  this is a strange one. i must be doing something wrong, but i can't
figure out what.

  i'm migrating from v1.3 to v2009 as many others have been.

  i'm using the TargetingIdeaService service to get keywords for a
given site.

  i'm updating an excel project (VB.NET)

  i've been looking for several code examples over the internet on how
to migrate from the old getKeywordsFromSite service call to the new
one and i've come across a problem.

  the code samples i've found all reference an object called
TargetingIdea. Here's an example (2nd line)

-----------------------------
TargetingIdeaPage mySiteKeywordGroups =
service.getBulkKeywordIdeas(selector);
TargetingIdea[] keywords = mySiteKeywordGroups.entries;

foreach (TargetingIdea keywordFromAPI in keywords)
{
-----------------------------

the problem is my project doesn't recognise this TargetingIdea object.
at all. it recognises all other objects for this new service, but not
this one.

i've got the web service set up correctly (as far as i know). this is
the URL :
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/o/v200909/TargetingIdeaService?wsdl

so, what gives ? any ideas ? has this object been sunsetted ? :)

if you need any more info, please let me know

thanks very much

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.