Hi Sean,

I'm not sure what changed recently, but the error is caused by trying
to post your SOAP request to the address of the WSDL.  As specified in
the WSDL, the URL endpoint of the service doesn't contain the "?wsdl"
parameter.

  <wsdl:service name="TrafficEstimatorService">
    <wsdl:port binding="impl:TrafficEstimatorServiceSoapBinding"
name="TrafficEstimatorService">
      <wsdlsoap:address location="https://adwords.google.com/api/
adwords/v13/TrafficEstimatorService"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

If you remove that parameter everything should work correctly.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

On Mar 25, 1:30 pm, sed <sean-goo...@durak.org> wrote:
> since february 2007, i've used two php scripts to query the adwords
> api TrafficEstimatorService via the @pility (apility) library. apart
> from upgrading the library to keep pace with each adwords api release,
> everything works unattended in a weekly cron job.
>
> sometime between march 9 and 15, the TrafficEstimatorService soap
> requests generated by apility started to fail with an error "HTTP
> method POST is not supported by this URL", for a request that looks
> like:
>
>  POST /api/adwords/v13/TrafficEstimatorService?wsdl HTTP/1.0
>  Host: adwords.google.com
>
> did something change with respect to the way v13 api requests must be
> made going forward? get vs. post, new hostname, changed authentication
> method, etc. - or is this perhaps something unique to my environment?
>
> is anyone else still using apility to make their requests to v13 of
> the adwords api?
>
> i'm aware that many of the adwords api features are moving to v2009
> only next month, but expected v13 to remain available for features
> that are not yet ported to v2009 like the traffic estimator service.
>
> thanks very much if anyone can shed some light on the issue!
>
> -sean

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.