Hello,

Apologies that I was not able to revisit this issue until today.

When I run display_stats.pl now, it returns normal output instead of
the InternalAPIError.  So things look good!

Thanks,
   Kris Arnold

On Mar 22, 10:34 pm, AdWords API Advisor
<adwordsapiadvi...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> It could have been that this value wasn't returned correctly.  Do you
> have the SOAP XML logs from that request?
>
> Best,
> - Eric
>
> On Mar 19, 6:04 pm, Kris <k...@shutterstock.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your reply.
>
> > It seems that calling get_last_request_id() on the
> > Google::AdWords::Client object fails to return a value.  Any ideas
> > what might be happening?
>
> > (Unfortunately, I will not be able to investigate further for several
> > days.)
>
> > Thanks,
> >    Kris Arnold
>
> > On Mar 19, 1:52 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Hi Kris,
>
> > > It's good to hear that thePerlclient library is working well for you
> > > so far.  As for the UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR, do you have the
> > > requestId that was returned in the header of the response?
>
> > > Best,
> > > - Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.