Hi Joshua,

Thank you for the debugging information.  It's not clear why that
client email is being returned, as it doesn't appear to be used on
that account anymore.  I've forwarded your information to the core
engineering team for a more thorough analysis and I'll let you know
when I have more information.

Best,
- Eric

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?