Hi Peer,

Those amounts are under the current page size limitations, but because
these limitations can change over time, and because account size
limitations can change over time, we recommend building in paging
support where possible.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team

On Apr 1, 3:18 pm, "Peer Jakobsen (AdWords API Guru)"
<peer.jakob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know whether I need to use paging or not.
>
> When we call CampaignCriterionService. get we always pass a selector
> that filters on a single campaign. This means that the max number of
> results we can get is 10000 (max number of negatives allowed by
> adwords in a single campaign). Is that to high a number of results for
> a single page?
>
> When we call AdGroupCriterionService.get we always pass a selector
> that filters on a single adgroups.This means that the max number of
> results we can get is 5000 (max number of AdGroupCriteria allowed by
> adwords in a single adgroup). Is that to high a number of results for
> a single page?
>
> Thanks

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.