basically i get the authtoken, then i try to get all the campaigns via
an email address. I beleive the error is happening when
 Dim page As CampaignPage = campaignService.get(New CampaignSelector)

Protected Function getGoogleAuthToken() As String
        Application.DoEvents()
        Dim result As String = ""
        Try
            Dim web As New System.Net.WebClient()
            web.Headers.Add("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded")
            Dim d As Byte() =
System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("accountType=HOSTED_OR_GOOGLE&Email="
& Email & "&Passwd=" & Password & "&service=adwords&source=Spectrum
Inc.-IMRReporter-3.0")
            Dim res As Byte() = web.UploadData("https://www.google.com/
accounts/ClientLogin", "POST", d)
            Dim sResponse As String =
System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetString(res)
            Dim splits As String() = sResponse.Split(ControlChars.Lf)

            For Each split As String In splits
                Dim subsplits As String() = split.Split("="c)
                If subsplits.Length >= 2 AndAlso subsplits(0) = "Auth"
Then
                    result = subsplits(1)
                End If
            Next

            Log("googleAuthToken", "getGoogleAuthToken - Auth Code
Obtained")

        Catch ex As WebException
            Const bufferLength As Integer = 2048
            Dim buffer As Byte() = New Byte(bufferLength - 1) {}
            Dim count As Integer = 0
            Dim readBytes As Integer = 0
            Dim responseFromServer As String = ""
            Dim reader As New
StreamReader(ex.Response.GetResponseStream())
            Do
                ' Open the stream using a StreamReader for easy
access.
                Try
                    responseFromServer = reader.ReadToEnd()
                    readBytes = responseFromServer.ToString.Length
                    ' Read the content.
                    Throw New Exception("googleV2009
GgetGoogleAuthToken Error: " & responseFromServer)
                Catch ex1 As Exception
                    Throw New Exception("googleV2009
GgetGoogleAuthToken Error: " & ex1.Message & ex1.StackTrace)
                Finally
                End Try
            Loop While readBytes <> 0
            reader.Close()
            reader.Dispose()
        End Try

        Return result

    End Function

Public Shared Sub GetAllCampaignsForIndividualAccount(ByVal Email As
String, ByVal AccountID As String)
        Application.DoEvents()

        Dim campaignService As CampaignService = New CampaignService
        Try
            ' Get all campaigns.
            Dim page As CampaignPage = campaignService.get(New
CampaignSelector)
            ' Display campaigns.
            If ((Not (page) Is Nothing) AndAlso (Not (page.entries) Is
Nothing)) Then
                If (page.entries.Length > 0) Then
                    For Each campaign As Campaign In page.entries
                        Log("GetAdwordsListingsV2009", "Campaign with
id = " & campaign.id & ", name = " & campaign.name & " and status = "
& campaign.status & " was found.")
                        'Console.WriteLine(("Campaign with id = '{0}',
name = '{1}' and status = '{2}'" + " was found."), campaign.id,
campaign.name, campaign.status)
                    Next
                Else
                    Log("GetAdwordsListingsV2009", "No campaigns were
found.")
                End If
            End If
        Catch ex As Exception
            Throw New Exception("googleV2009
GetAllCampaignsForIndividualAccount Error: " & ex.Message &
ex.StackTrace)

        End Try

    End Sub

On Apr 6, 10:21 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This error usually means that you haven't specified the headers
> correctly, perhaps because of a missing namespace.  Can you post the
> SOAP XML request that produces this error?
>
> Best,
> - Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team
>
> On Apr 5, 4:36 pm, dagr8anil <anil.matthew.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Mighty AdWords Guru, I am trying to migrate v13 to v2009 and i am
> > getting an error when i am trying to access the campaign service
> > selector method: Missing SoapHeader while invoking public abstract

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.