I tried specifying paging but every time I increment the startIndex by
the numberResults (800) and call the get method a 2nd time, I don't
get any entries.  Are you saying the I can only get up to 800 results
using the get method?  If so, do I have to use the getBulkKeywordIdeas
mehod with pagaing for getting more than 800 results?  How do I know
which method to use if I don't know how many total results are going
to be returned?

On Apr 12, 7:08 am, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The TargetingIdeaSelector.get() method has a limit of 800 results:
>
>  http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/TargetingIde...
>
> Unlike other services, you must specify a paging for this service and
> the maximum size is 800.
>
> Best,
> - Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team
>
> On Apr 9, 12:19 pm, BeeGeez <brianpgra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm trying to get ALL RESULTS in my selector.  According to the
> > documentation, setting the paging property to null (or Nothing in my
> > case since I'm using VB.NET) should cause all results to be returned.
> > Unfortunately, for the TargetingIdeaSelection, an exception thrown
> > instead.  What do I need to do to get all results in my selector?- Hide
> > quoted text -

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.