hi Eric,

   many thanks for confirming.

   i've been asked by my boss to ask why the results are different. we
use these keywords to pass onto a v13 service to get keyword stats.
these stats are the basis of data we supply to clients, so it would
help us to understand what the difference is.

   would really appreciate it if you could supply the necessary info.

   thanks

regards,
Andy

On Apr 12, 6:44 pm, AdWords API Advisor <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> The v13 KeywordToolService and v200909 TargetingIdeaService may return
> different results or results in a different order, so the behavior you
> are seeing is expected.
>
> Best,
> - Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team
>
> On Apr 12, 5:56 am, Andy Precise <andy.moul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > hi,
>
> >   i'm migrating from v13 KeywordToolService.getKeywordsFromSite to
> > v200909 TargetingIdeaService
>
> >   the project i'm updating called v13.lgetKeywordsFromSite and
> > reported back the first 10 keywords.
>
> >   with the new version, i'm doing the same, but i see that the
> > keywords are slightly different.
>
> >   out of the 10 keywords returned from both services, only 5 keywords
> > match.
>
> >   i'm passing in the same search parameters in both service calls
> > (local/currency codes, url) and am using IDEAS & KEYWORD for
> > requesttype and ideatype in V200909.
>
> >   just wondering if this is expected behaviour, or should v200909 be
> > returning back the results in the same order (i.e. could i have done
> > something wrong).
>
> >   Thanks
>
> > Andy- Hide quoted text -

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?