As stated in the blog (and many times on this list) you can continue to
use the v13 services that have not yet been ported to v200909, even
after the initial sunset.

See:
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2010/04/14-days-left-to-migrate-to-v2009.html

"The only v13 services that will remain accessible are AccountService,
ReportService, and TrafficEstimatorService."

From
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2010/02/60-days-left-to-migrate-to-v200909.html

"These three v13 services will continue to be accessible until the same
functionality is available in the new AdWords API later this year:
AccountService
TrafficEstimatorService
ReportService
Don't worry, we won't sunset these services until their replacements
have been available for at least four months."

On Wednesday 14 April 2010, Justin elucidated thus:

--
Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?