I totaly agree with you. I'm a big Google fan too but so surprised the
could come up with something like the new API. It is the exact
opposite of what google is all about "Simplicity"...
I hope someone will answer to clarify the situation... Maybe that
wasn't just a Cylon plan :-) Maybe they are really good reasons for
that. But please, explain them !

Have you migrated to v200909 yet?
The v13 sunset is on April 22, 2010.