Hi Orly,

I haven't seen any cases where numbers generate policy errors, do you
have the requestId of a request that demonstrates this?

As for how to handle these errors, our recommendation is that you use
the validateOnly header to check your ads before committing them.
This allows you to detect policy violations and either correct them or
request an exemption.  An example of how to do this was recently
included in the PHP client library:

http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/trunk/examples/v200909/HandlePolicyViolationError.php

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team