Hi Robert,

You can use the API to get stats about your campaigns, which include
cost information.  When using the CampaignSelector, ensure you
populate the statsSelector field using a start and end date.

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/CampaignService.CampaignSelector.html

The resulting campaign stats object includes a cost field:

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/CampaignService.CampaignStats.html

Best,
- Eric