Hello,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read & respond.

I'm trying to gather information for keywords such as:
monthly searches per keyword
competition per keyword
monthly ad click rates per keyword
average ad cost per click per keyword

Using the TargetingIdeaService I am able to retrieve the first two.
For the second two (click rates, cpc), I was not able to find any
method to retrieve these.

I am interested to know, for example, for all advertisers out there
that are bidding on the keyword "baby gifts" what is the average cost
per click they are paying.  Is this information available?

The closest I've come to finding something similar is the
TrafficEstimatorService from v13.  However, that requires an input of
MaxCpc which I take to mean the answer will be "personalized" for my
budget.

What if I send in a MaxCpc of something like $1000 USD (something way
higher than the true max).  Would that trigger the back end algorithm
to take ALL bids into account and give me the true lowerCpc/upperCpc
for ALL adwords bidders?

And if so, would the average of lowerCpc & UpperCpc be somewhat
accurate?  I.e. is there a normal distribution within the two ranges?

Or..better yet.. did I just completely miss the actual API that
returns the information I am seeking?? :)

Many Thanks!!