Here is the debug print out I get when running the AddCampaign.php
script:

SoapFault Object
(
    [message:protected] => AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID
@ ; trigger:'client_1+jwri...@where2getit.com'
Service[CampaignService.mutate]
    [string:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /u/client/gads/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Lib/
AdsSoapClient.php
    [line:protected] => 179
    [trace:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /u/client/gads/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/
Lib/AdsSoapClient.php
                    [line] => 179
                    [function] => __soapCall
                    [class] => SoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => mutate
                            [1] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => CampaignServiceMutate
Object
                                        (
                                            [operations] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [0] =>
CampaignOperation Object
                                                        (

[biddingTransition] =>
                                                            [operand]
=> Campaign Object
                                                                (

[id] =>

[name] => Interplanetary Cruise #1279985222

[status] => PAUSED

[servingStatus] =>

[startDate] =>

[endDate] =>

[budget] => Budget Object

(

[period] => DAILY

[amount] => Money Object

(

[microAmount] => 50000000

[ComparableValueType] =>

[_parameterMap:private] => Array

(

[ComparableValue.Type] => ComparableValueType

        )

)

[deliveryMethod] => STANDARD
                                                                        )

[biddingStrategy] => ManualCPC Object

(

[positionPreference] =>

[BiddingStrategyType] =>

[_parameterMap:private] => Array

(

[BiddingStrategy.Type] => BiddingStrategyType

)

                                                                        )

[autoKeywordMatchingStatus] =>

[campaignStats] =>

[adServingOptimizationStatus] =>

[frequencyCap] =>
                                                                )

                                                            [operator]
=> ADD

[OperationType] =>

[_parameterMap:private] => Array
                                                                (

[Operation.Type] => OperationType
                                                                )

                                                        )

                                                )

                                        )

                                )

                            [2] =>
                            [3] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => SoapHeader Object
                                        (
                                            [namespace] =>
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201003
                                            [name] => RequestHeader
                                            [data] => SoapVar Object
                                                (
                                                    [enc_type] => 301
                                                    [enc_value] =>
SoapRequestHeader Object
                                                        (

[authToken] => DQAAALAAAAA8XoAvR8XSMrTQQXo75AWE2HQDL3dF-
wHCaDhA45tJuNvhzFRK4FXyrWQ3i58-2ELi2U8UBtqnxMZMxyXLhiBRdXGBRjk1ngvWr0qP6QfhR2750A5g3HG35GvmNc1wXPBthYcXeIvO0sUs1dHvRWNk2d377RshFjlANzF32f4gVNeD0RSj9OFUOLNS3PNkDe5BGZE5jSihRnP7V_tTJsiyB1F8BsKBJ0oIUjz0R7ziPA

[clientCustomerId] =>

[clientEmail] => client_1+jx...@xxx.com

[developerToken] => jx...@xxx.com++usd

[userAgent] => AwApi-PHP-2.2.0-Where2GetIt

[validateOnly] =>
                                                        )

                                                    [enc_stype] =>
RequestHeader
                                                    [enc_ns] =>
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201003
                                                )

                                            [mustUnderstand] =>
                                        )

                                )

                            [4] => Array
                                (
                                )

                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /u/client/gads/src/Google/Api/Ads/
AdWords/v201003/cm/CampaignService.php
                    [line] => 4691
                    [function] => __soapCall
                    [class] => AdsSoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => mutate
                            [1] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => CampaignServiceMutate
Object
                                        (
                                            [operations] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [0] =>
CampaignOperation Object
                                                        (

[biddingTransition] =>
                                                            [operand]
=> Campaign Object
                                                                (

[...]

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /u/client/gads/examples/v201003/
AddCampaign.php
                    [line] => 74
                    [function] => mutate
                    [class] => CampaignService
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Array
                                (
[...]

                                            [_parameterMap:private] =>
Array
                                                (
                                                    [Operation.Type]
=> OperationType
                                                )

                                        )

                                )

                        )

                )

        )

    [faultstring] => AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID @ ;
trigger:'client_1+jx...@xxx.com' Service[CampaignService.mutate]
    [faultcode] => soap:Server
    [detail] => stdClass Object
        (
            [ApiExceptionFault] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [message] =>
AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID @ ;
trigger:'client_1+jx...@xxx.com' Service[CampaignService.mutate]
                    [ApplicationException.Type] => ApiException
                    [errors] => SoapVar Object
                        (
                            [enc_type] => 0
                            [enc_value] => AuthenticationError Object
                                (
                                    [reason] => CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID
                                    [fieldPath] =>
                                    [trigger] =>
client_1+jx...@xxx.com
                                    [errorString] =>
AuthenticationError.CLIENT_EMAIL_INVALID
                                    [ApiErrorType] =>
AuthenticationError
                                    [_parameterMap:private] => Array
                                        (