Hi Eric,
  Thanks for helping out!

  I've a few further ones:

1. It's a pity that TargetingIdeaService can't return >800 entries for
keywords only. But it's definitely great news that gzipped HTTP
transport support is under way. When will it be ready? Is there any
timetable for that?

2. Is it possible for DEV team to add support for returning valid
category ids?
  It doesn't need to be "real" by all means, but some "dummy" random
number falling into the range of valid/possible keyword category ids.
In this way, users can still see some "dummy" results of keyword
category names from the sandbox data. Basically it's generating a
random number in one range instead of another.

3. It would be useful to add keyword category utility functions just
like what GetCategories() did for placement categories. And It's nice
to know keyword supports multiple categories.

4. Thanks for clarifying on keyword format. Besides invalid
characters, are there any other restrictions, e.g, keyword lengths?
  Actually I'm thinking that returning all-0s or N/A results for those
keywords may be a better way for Adwords API implementation. It's
customer's fault to submit malformed keywords, and the customer can
prevent or remedy such mistake in many ways. Google doesn't need to be
responsible for that. Throwing an exception/failing the entire call is
too "heavy".