I dont wish to violate any terms. Can you tell me which part of the
scenario violates the terms.
Basically we want our  customers to be able to customize their advert
(there will be many advert designs to choose from) on our website
before pushing it thru google adwords.
You do allow management of many third party accounts thru one account?

regards,
Nitin