Hi Taylor,

AdWords API doesn't provide any API calls or reports where you can
download the entire MCC in a single call. One way to solve your issue
in a fast and cost effective way would be to store the list of child
accounts locally at your end, and then run Ad performance report on
each of the child accounts. The report service in the new AdWords API
is much faster than v13 reports, and more cost effective than looping
through campaigns and adgroups to retrieve the ads.

You can find more about the new ReportDefinitionService and how it can
be used to download a single account at the following locations:

http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2010/07/introduction-to-reportdefinitionservice.html.
http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2010/07/discover-v201003-migrating-your-account.html

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,