I'm implementing an API tool to manage Sitelinks. The API objects only
provide an Id on the AdExtension object, and not for the Sitelink
object. Therefore I can't add/remove/update individual Sitelinks for a
Campaign, I need to delete the previous set of Sitelinks and re-add
all of them. Since I can't modify these, I also don't see the need for
the Id on the AdExtension object anyways. It seems as if the only way
to work with this API is to always have my code:

1) GET/request any existing Sitelink AdExtension
2) Delete the existing SiteLink AdExtension if one does exist
3) Add a new one with my new list of Sitelinks

Is there a better way to do this? If not, can you please consider
adding Ids to the Sitelink objects so that those can be added/removed
individually.

Thanks,

Joel