Hi,

I've been trying to make a geo-targeting tool so that I might define
my campaign's geo-targeting but i've had a couple of issues along the
way that I can't solve myself.

First, I've been trying to replicate the structure shown in the
'Browse' tab of the adwords website geo-targeting. Basically, the
structure is Country->Province/Region->MetroArea->City. I've been
unable to find a list of up to date metro areas in the documentation
(http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/
adwords_api_us_metros.html was the closest I could get). Colorado, for
instance, has 3 metros in the API reference but on the website it has
4.

Second, I've been unable to find the link between a city and the metro
it is associated with the API reference. This link is important for us
to get to enforce on our side a validation rule of the API
( TargetError : TARGET_IS_ENCLOSED_BY_ANOTHER_TARGET ). There is a way
to get this information by doing a lot of calls to the campaign target
API but this feels very hack-ish.

So is there an api reference that I am missing? Is there a service I
am missing which would let me retrieve the latest geo-targetable
locations offered by adwords? Is my approach to solving my problem
flawed?

Thanks.